dalst

I love the entry door, where is it from? thanks!!

Bergen St · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• nshomer
    10 år siden
    Hi, these are the original doors of the house.... Or at least the near original doors. The house had been built in the Greek Revival style, but somewhat later it was "updated" to what you see here and inside. All of the plaster moulding in the pictures was either restored or replicated from the original as necessary during the renovation. Nevertheless, I would date these to sometime around the Civil War. I have sometimes have had them replicated on other projects.
  • PRO
    Grand Renovation, Inc
    9 år siden

Hi, these are the original doors of the house.... Or at least the near original doors. The house had been built in the Greek Revival style, but somewhat later it was "updated" to what you see here and inside. All of the plaster moulding in the pictures was either restored or replicated from the original as necessary during the renovation. Nevertheless, I would date these to sometime around the Civil War. I have sometimes have had them replicated on other projects.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.