dnsource

Backyard Makeover. NEEDS HELP!!!!

Jason
10 år siden
I am looking to give my backyard a makeover. I will be re plastering the pool , changing waterline tile and removing the ladder. I am also going to be removing the Saltillo tile from the patio and going the affordable route with concrete, unless there is a nicer affordable route?

*I would link to remove the wall behind the bbq and extend the patio. I think a little bar/bbq area would be nice.

*I hate how the ac and pool pump area are exposed

please critique

(8) kommentarer

• Jason
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Some more angles. In the following post I will add a couple of concrete patios I like..
  • PRO
    becca rea
    10 år siden
    Your yard is beautiful my only recommendation would be to add some bright flowers
  • Jason
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Thank you becca and sally ...I defiantly need more deck space! Here are some ideas for my patio flooring and last picture waterline tile

I have had some landscapers come out but I didn't like what they had to offer. Are there any online services out there which can lay everything out for me??
  • sally78
    10 år siden
    You do need a good plan as foundation for your project. Maybe someone has worked with an on-line service??? Sorry, I haven't. Good luck finding the someone to help put together your dream back yard.
  • Jason
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    anyone >???
  • PRO
    Skiby & Sons
    10 år siden
    I see your yard is very flat, I'd suggest bringing in some planters and seating like above to add some dimension, see how the waterfall brings in a vertical element? I would build a planter box/seating/low wall/waterfall around the pool and tier it , fill it with different dimensions and textures of plants /trees and go from there. I am jealous of the palm trees.
  • kerzideabook
    9 år siden
    I love yr yard ! & the Tile !!! It's the house color that is clashing for me ! Paint it a friendly beige or a drastic rusty color to coordinate but not match . Add large boulders & flowers or bushes .. Where are you ? I can't tell. & maybe that's it , no identity in the backyard ... Sorry . I live the pool, it's not yr problem, it's the clashing house vs pool.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.