emmelinewe

Where do you have your dinner?

Emmeline Westin
10 år siden
sidst ændret:10 år siden
Dinner is ready, the TV gets switched on. I guess I'm not the only one who often reverts to enjoying my meal in front of the telly.

Where do you have your dinner? Do you sit by the kitchen table, in the lounge, by a breakfast bar or maybe the dining room?

(3) kommentarer

• Momof5x
    9 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}9 år siden
    All the family eat at the dining table, no distractions-it is a family tradition for us, unless it is World Cup-then food on trays at table, however it is serve on the table so they come back for more.
  • toluedwards
    9 år siden
    We eat on the dinning table where possible but with 4 children of different ages and me and my husband varying working hours we don't all sit together to eat most weekdays but we always eat at the table and always altogether at weekends. X
    Emmeline Westin thanked toluedwards
  • PRO
    The White Approach
    9 år siden
    We eat on our laps in front of the tv at the moment, shock horror! But only because the dining room is full of my stock. Can't wait to get our next project of removing the wall underway so we can create a great family living /dining space to get back to encouraging "proper" mealtimes. Mind you we still all manage to eat together and have lively discussions with the tv on x
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.