tristelongcore

What should I do with the well?

Triste
10 år siden
This well is functional, has water in it although not the water we use. I think it looks silly. Any suggestions? It is adjacent to an 1850 stone house amid 15 acres of Pennsylvania farmland and woods.

(4) kommentarer

• oneapril2000
    10 år siden
    That's a beautiful well. I would play it up. Re-do the outside to make it stand out and add landscaping around it. www.DIYNUru.com
  • PRO
    VizX Design Studios, LLC
    10 år siden
    I would suggest a garden design and use the well as the center piece. Maybe some large and small boulders with a planting bed and a pathway. Make it a fun area with a neat focal point.
  • PRO
    Eric E Flanders, AIA - Doyle Coffin Architecture
    10 år siden
    Replace the roofing with wood shakes, and of course, add a bucket.
  • bgfuqua
    10 år siden
    I only dislike fake wishing wells. your well looks real, so agree with featuring it. if a child fell in you could be in serious trouble. find out if it is real and if there are capping standards in your area. I would start by phoning the county agents office.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.