mikenardi

Curb Appeal

mikenardi
10 år siden
Looking to make some significant changes to the front of the house to add some curb appeal. What are your suggestions?

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    VizX Design Studios, LLC
    10 år siden
    Redo the walkway and make a curved flower bed around the deck and the half way to the walk. Place some large shrubs in the back close to the house then some color flowers in the front.
  • PRO
    Eric E Flanders, AIA - Doyle Coffin Architecture
    10 år siden
    I would say, remove the deck, remove the walk, move what's ever under that tarp to somewhere hidden. Start with a new deck, go the entire length of the wall. And make it a little lower, 7" down from the finished floor. It's so low to the ground, you won't need a railing. But you can add shrubs around the deck as a border, leaving 4' openings between shrubs for space to walk off the deck. Bring the deck out from the house more too, nice & wide. Add two barrel planters on the deck, one on either side of the window on the left. Take the grass & rocks away from the tree & put a mulch ring around the tree, 3' wide around the whole tree. The front door color is nice but maybe a brighter color to make it pop.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.