chris11391

Coffee table or no coffee table???

Chris
10 år siden
Not sure if too put a small black coffee table in here then place some accessories on it?
What are your thoughts?
Thanks

(20) kommentarer

• Mike
    10 år siden
    Agree a coffee table needed, how about black glass table with top and matching glass shelf/underlayer...?
  • PRO
  • Chris
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Yes I have various gloss black items so should fit in well
  • PRO
    DRTC Studio
    10 år siden
    Look at the Noguchi Coffee Table it would work well in your space.
  • PRO
    ASVInteriors
    10 år siden
    I love the idea of a Noguchi Coffee Table. And groveraxle seems to be addressing everything else. You are in good hands....
  • daguch6893
    10 år siden
    I make these if interested. Hardwood Japanese legged coffee table in semi gloss black
  • PRO
    Dezign Studio Inc
    10 år siden
    How about an ottoman for a coffee table.
  • groveraxle
    10 år siden
    Sorry it took so long, but I discovered you needed a taller lamp, too. I think this is the perfect coffee table for this space, along with the perfect drapes and the perfect cowhide rug:
    Reclaimed modern steel coffee table · Mere information
  • groveraxle
    10 år siden
    No, no, everyone has Noguchi tables. How many people can say their table used to be a Ford? How about this one, if the F150 is too far out for you?
  • karemore55
    10 år siden
    I agree that the floor mirror should go. And I think groveraxle nailed it with the cowhide rug. It's organic shape keeps the small space from feeling confined. Nice job, groveraxle!
  • groveraxle
    10 år siden
    These would look good too:
    Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table Open Storage Area · Mere information

Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table · Mere information
  • karemore55
    10 år siden
    I think I like groveraxle's first coffee table better.

Another way to create movement in your small space is to use a round coffee table - something like this Ikea guy with simple but interesting lines.

You could then go with a rectangular rug - and, yes, larger is better. It will actually make your space look bigger!
  • groveraxle
    10 år siden
    Natural Live-Edge Round Slab Side Table/Coffee Table by Norsk Valley Workshop · Mere information
  • PRO
    Valter and Anna fon Eynik
    9 år siden
    Yes, you can to use coffee table here, but as you have small space in your room - better to use coffee table on weels, so you can to "drive" it out if you'll want to use whole space. It will be more comfortable. God bless!
  • PRO
    Interior Affairs -- Vickie Daeley
    9 år siden
    yes a small round or small aquare cocktail table...
  • PRO
    DAYORIS Custom Woodwork
    9 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}9 år siden

We can create a custom coffee table to your exact specifications and concepts in no time. During our creation process we used many modern techniques that help build a contemporary piece of work. When you glance at our work you will be shown something that's completely unique to you and nothing else. Look deep into our past projects at http://www.dayoriscustom.com, so you get an idea of what it's truly possible.

Sincerely,

The DAYORIS Custom Team

Coffee Tables · Mere information

• Joanna Adelajda
    7 år siden

Glass coffee table. No rug.

• PRO
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.