penny_middlemiss_trites

Looking for ideas for my front door entrance

I'm looking for ideas for my front door entrance. I was thinking of perhaps a fountain by the window and a plant on the left hand side of the door. I'd love to hear your thoughts:) Penny

(6) kommentarer

• PRO
    Kohliron
    10 år siden
    Hi, dear friend. Do you mind add some wrought irons (change the door into iron doors) and flowers. kohliron@gmail.com( www.kohliron.com - The door to happiness) Hope it can help you.
  • 74riverbend
    10 år siden
    For sure some greenery in pots, and/ or flowers... It would add some life to the entrance and make it look more inviting. I like the fountain idea... The sound of trickling water is very relaxing!
    Penny Middlemiss_Trites thanked 74riverbend
  • Penny Middlemiss_Trites
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    I had a pot with a large boxwood and small iron table stands with outdoor candle holders but want something different. It's a single wood door and then the arched window... no sidelight. Thanks SO much!
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    I was also considering a larger outdoor rug with some color:)
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    and a different light fixture.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.