sandy3229

Need house color suggestions

sandy3229
10 år siden
I have a burnished slate metal roof ( http://www.homedepot.com/p/Metal-Sales-10-ft-Classic-Rib-Steel-Roof-Panel-in-Burnished-Slate-2313349/204255013). I may be painting my aluminum sided home soon and would like suggestions for the main color and coordinating door and shutter colors. Windows are vinyl and will stay white. Ideas would be appreciated!

(16) kommentarer

• sunnydrew
    10 år siden
    I did not know you can paint aluminum siding...
  • Meghan
    10 år siden
    http://houzz.com/photos/1077366

A blue would be pretty with your roof! And white shutters
  • Meghan
    10 år siden
    I just googled painting aluminum and looks like you can!
  • Meghan
    10 år siden
    http://houzz.com/photos/2327735

Or go bold with red :)
  • sandy3229
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    I think the red would be a little too bold for me although it does look great here. I just found some possibilities online, but still looking for feedback from others.
  • PRO
    Kohliron
    10 år siden
    I think the first color will be better. About door,do you like iron door???
  • Julie
    10 år siden
    It depends on where you are located. If you are coastal I'd go with a muted grayed teal. I'm currently crushing on medium neutral grays with a black door & bright white trim. Can't wait to see what you decide!
  • glitznglamme
    10 år siden
    I like Sherwin Williams sw7505 manor house. Just a friendly reminder, always buy a small can and try it in a 3ftx3ft section first.:)
  • Meghan
    10 år siden
    Sherwin Williams sells small $6 sample sizes of paint. I do recommend buying that to try colors to see what you like best :)
  • bgfuqua
    10 år siden
    what are your favorite colors? what colors are in the first room inside? do you want to look serious or funky? I really like your house!
  • houssaon
    10 år siden
    I think this house needs color. I like the blue in the Hondros Cottage that Megan suggested. With crisp white trim.

Here is another great blue house:
    Marvin Ultimate Windows & Artisan James Hardie Siding Glencoe, IL · Mere information
    This grey would look good, too.
    Exterior · Mere information
    I like the white shutters.
    sandy3229 thanked houssaon
  • PRO
    Thos. Baker
    10 år siden
    Your house would look charming in a cottage shade of blue and white. (see photo) Also, have you ever considered building a small portico for the front door -- something similar in size and style as the one below? That would really ramp up the charm!

Christi, on behalf of Thos. Baker
    sandy3229 thanked Thos. Baker
  • sandy3229
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Thank you all for your suggestions.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.