beth1dawn

Need helping with exterior

beth1dawn
10 år siden
We are moving into this house next month. The outside seems a little boring to me. Any ideas to make it more interesting? Shutters, different color trim, different door? Thanks for the help!

(8) kommentarer

• bgfuqua
    10 år siden
    it is still too small to really tell much. front door does not show enough - it should be a reddish color in the brick. it looks as though there are rows of bushes that are boring. would you please try for bigger pic again.
    beth1dawn thanked bgfuqua
  • lefty47
    10 år siden
    HI -- That's a big house , very nice ,- congrats ! Just work on the landscaping this summer and live in the house for a while before you decide on things . You have to learn how the house feels , I think . Maybe see if you can post an even bigger picture ,so we can see the colors more . Thanks
    beth1dawn thanked lefty47
  • beth1dawn
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Thanks! I agree about the bushes. Here's one more try on the pic before I re-size.
  • beth1dawn
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    I was hoping to add a dark brown door to ground it a bit. Do you think there is too much going on already to add shutters?
  • Denita
    10 år siden
    Yes.
    beth1dawn thanked Denita
  • Leslie Brooks
    10 år siden
    Take out the shrubbery. Paint your door as you thought or go with something fun. Don't add shutters. I think it would make your house look cluttered. Lovely home. Good luck!
    beth1dawn thanked Leslie Brooks
  • PRO
    Kohliron
    10 år siden
    Hi, Dear beth1dawn. I advice you repaint the color of the house,move the trees and add some flowers.Do you mind change your door into wrought iron door??? If you need, we can help you. kohliron@gmail.com( www.kohliron.com - The door to happiness) Hope this can help you.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.