ruthwomack
12 år siden
How do I frame a large mirror?
HHL 2010 - Bathrooms · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Charmean Neithart Interiors
    12 år siden
    A mirror like the one in the picture can be fabricated by any frame or glass shop. They often have many different styles of glass like beveled or antique. Hope this helps. Charmean Neithart
  • PRO
    Karen's Detail Custom Frames
    12 år siden
    If you are remodeling your bathroom and you have a large existing mirror on the wall, it is best to remove the mirror during the remodel and do not try to reuse for your new framed mirror. We would help you with the selecton of framing material to compliment your new bathroom decor and what the best overall size should be including the width of the frame. The choice of mirror and frame style would depend on your decor and style of your new bathroom.
  • kserles
    11 år siden
    I reused a giant existing mirror. My cabinet maker made a frame and the installers just glued the mirror in on site. There are sturdy brackets on the frame and it's hung like a picture.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.