12alaa

Update my room

12alaa
9 år siden
Hi there ,
I want to renew my room , but i have a little problem , my room furniture are new and are in a good shape and their color are creamy pink !! My room is quite small to medium and it has 2 queen bed ( for me and for my sister) + 2 large window with classic curtains .
So i want to change the wall paints ( it was light pink) and the floor from blue carpet to ceramic and of course the curtains .... What do you think which color will match the pink furniture ???

I know the off-white while color will match definitely but i want some another suggestions and ideas to look my room more special and of course for someone above 20 years old !

I'm thinking of light blue or light yellow but i have no idea how it will match with the pink furniture :/ ..

I will attach a photo of my color furniture and some examples of what i like .. Help me please :(

(7) kommentarer

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.