jackie275

Love the colored glass block. Where can you purchase in Houston?

jackie275
9 år siden
Glass Block Window in Stone Shower Window · Mere information

(8) kommentarer

• PRO
    Innovate Building Solutions
    9 år siden
    We actually supply colored glass blocks across the country. I'll provide you a link to our site where you'll find a toll free number. If you have any questions give us a call. http://innovatebuildingsolutions.com/products/glass-block/colored-frosted-glass-blocks
  • jackie275
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Thanks very much.
  • PRO
    Kamps Island Flooring
    9 år siden
    Call me at 949.422.8570 if you are local to Orange County and I can find a dealer.
  • dubber1
    7 år siden

Cancan I use them outside for a wall? No pressure is on the wall,

• PRO
    7 år siden

Yes - you can use them outside on a wall. I'll include a link below where you can see several uses of colored glass blocks.

color glass blocks

• PRO
    Kamps Island Flooring
    7 år siden

The center block - which is the one that everyone loves - I saw in LA times and bought in Costa Mesa about 15 years ago - it changes color depending on light at different times of day. The block was $100. My client says it is the favorite part of her house now!

• PRO
    Kamps Island Flooring
    7 år siden

It is NOT a colored block per se. Special block. Green in Morning - purple in afternoon, etc.

• PRO
    7 år siden

This block looks like a dichroic block.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.