zazfuzzroc

Could you please tell me how the stone and wood counter are joined?

zazfuzzroc
9 år siden
I was considering going with butcher block and putting a piece of granite or other stone over the dishwasher area. Is it just caulk? Nice kitchen.
Mission District Remodel - Kitchen 1 · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    atelier KS
    9 år siden
    It was caulk. The cutting board was included to add an interesting feature as well as to avoid a break line in the butcher block countertop.
    zazfuzzroc thanked atelier KS
  • zazfuzzroc
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Very nice look. Great!!!!
  • PRO
    atelier KS
    9 år siden
    Thanks - I'll add that caulk was just for the seam. The marble needs to be supported and attached as well. Feel free to call us and we'd be happy to help you design your space.
    zazfuzzroc thanked atelier KS
  • zazfuzzroc
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Oh dear, that's a whole story in itself! I have a post here and it's quite amazing or not? Maybe the new house, when I move. But while you're here, how were the counters finished? And thanks for your time.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.