nileen_j

Beautiful! What is the edge profile & thickness of the island & back?

Nileen J
5 år siden
Virginia Highlands Home · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    CR Home
    5 år siden

Hi Nileen, thank you for comment and inquiry about this installation. This project features a mitered edge on the island. The product is Cambria quartz and this is material is available in both 3cm and 2cm. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Construction Resources

• Nileen J
    Forfatter
    5 år siden

Thank you! So is the perimeter a 2 cm? and do you know what the thickness is of the mitered island profile?

• PRO
    CR Home
    5 år siden

Unfortunately, this project was several years ago and I don't have that information available. We can show you many options for edge profiles in our Decatur showroom if you'd like to view in person. Please give us a call to schedule an appointment at 404.378.3132. Thank you!

Nileen J thanked CR Home
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.