nick_kompare

Cost?

Nick Kompare
8 år siden
Can you tell me roughly the cost per square foot to build?
Mountain Cabin · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Purewal Contractors, Inc
    8 år siden

@Nick Kompare Never look at the cost per square foot just looks at the labor and materials which can be sometimes cheaper than cost per foot

Purewal Contractors Inc

• PRO
    Confluence Architecture
    8 år siden

About $200 per square foot in a local construction market that averages around $250 per square foot.

• skipatroller24
    8 år siden

Trying to estimate a replacement value per SF in the Roaring Fork Valley. Searchable data is all over the map. I would guess the home falls somewhere between Builder Grade and Custom. Any est. or references out there? At the end of the day I don't want to have to pony up for an insurance shortfall should something catastrophic happen

• PRO
    Confluence Architecture
    8 år siden

For insurance purposes I would say $250 sf. You can do it cheaper, but that is with alot of bidding and the owner doing some work themselves.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.