shelleyuk

What colour would you paint this house?

shelleyuk
8 år siden

Having toyed with the idea of cladding and new windows and discounted it for the moment due to cost we are having the house painted as a temporary measure and then putting on a new porch. The windows are white upvc and so we can't paint them (or not easily anyway). I can't decide whether to paint the house white (in which case will it look too white with the white windows?) or whether to go for a very pale grey which would mean the windows contrast. If we go for the grey we might keep the shutters and paint these white (although my initial thoughts were to remove them).

What do people think would look best? I'm having to decide asap since we are also having the patio replaced and the colour of the house will also dictate the patio colour.

(152) kommentarer

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.